Max. capacity: 8 x 15 ml.
Max. speed: 31.865 xg / 18.100 RPM
One of the best options when high speed and different tube Shapets are required. This refrigerated microcentrifuge, which has a wide range of rotors for a cooled centrifuge, it can work with conical type tubes from 0,2 ml. to 15 ml. Dynamic cooling equipment kept the desired temperature, reaching it in a short period of time and maintaining it stable throughout the whole cycle, regardless of the operation speed. Customisation of equipment options through the software enables you to adapt the work cycles to the process as well as the user preferences, thus optimising perShapence in your laboratory.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
For Ortoalresa, the Biocen 22 R centrifuge is the culmination of its know-how in centrifugation, materialised for the user in a robust, versatile and efficient piece of equipment that integrates perfectly into any lab, highlighting its application in research and biotechnology.
Features Refrigerated Centrifuge Biocen 22R
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature and acceleration/deceleration (PCBS).
- Speed programming in 50 RPM/ 50 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 5 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- 16 programmable memories.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Remains the refrigeration after centrifugation process.
- Precooling program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable.
- Guarantee 4 °C at maximum RPM.
- Temperature range from -20°C (-4°F) to 40°C (104°F) in 1°C steps.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber.
- Gas R 449A HFO (CFC free).
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Regulation n°: (EC) 1005/2009, (EU) 517/2014.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.