Max. capacity: 10 x 15 ml.
Max. speed: 6.368 xg / 8.000 RPM
The new Microcen 24 bursts as the solution for all those laboratories which are looking for high performance and versatility in a small centrifuge. Allows work with up to 8 conical tubes of 15 ml. as well as other configurations, as its available rotors can be exchanged easily.
This equipment includes a rotor with capacity for 8 tubes of 15 ml. round bottom and has an optional range of rotors and adapters.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
Features Centrifuge Microcen 24
- Shows RPM/ RCF and time.
- Speed programming in 50 RPM/ 10 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 1 min. steps and hold position.
- Acceleration and deceleration control in 3 steps: fast, soft and free.
- Acoustic and visual messages on screen warning the user the equipment status.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programmable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized. Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving, with deactivation option.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.
|Dimensions (mm)(w x d x h)||276 – 390 – 272|
|Net weight (Kg)||16|