Max. capacity Centrifuge Biocen 22 : 24 x 2 ml./ 12 x 5 ml.
Max. speed: 21.885 xg / 15.000 RPM
The Centrifuge Biocen 22 is our offer for users requiring a microcentrifuge with possible applications for microhematocrit and microtubes. Its small size, good perShapence and great versatility make it an essential tool. It gives the user complete control from the beginning of the process and many values can be customised according to the processes. Built to ensure the minimum increase of temperature inside the chamber due to the high-speed centrifugation process.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
Features Centrifuge Biocen 22
- Shows RPM/ RCF and time.
- Speed programming in 50 RPM/ 10 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 1 min. steps and hold position.
- Acceleration and deceleration control in 3 steps: fast, soft and free.
- Acoustic and visual messages on screen warning the user the equipment status.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programmable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving, with deactivation option.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.
|Version||CE 146||CE 147|
|Dimensions (mm)(w x d x h)||276 – 390 – 272||276 – 390 – 272|
|Net weight (Kg)||17||17|