Max. capacity: 8 x 9/15 ml.
Max. speed: 1.288 xg / 3.000 RPM
Plasma concentration processes to obtain both from the fibrin network as well as that of platelets by means of PRP (platelet-rich plasma) techniques, PRF (platelet-rich fibrin) and derivatives, make the Plasma 22 centrifuge indispensable. The simplicity of these processes erroneously gives the impression that the perShapence of the technique is not affected by the centrifugation process. Nothing could be more mistaken; maximum perShapence will only be obtained with equipment that has been validated, and in which the operational parameters, beyond RPM, RCF and time, have been calculated for these processes. The Plasma 22 centrifuge has been developed together with experts in the development of these techniques and has approval for its development.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
It maintains the cell structure of the phases for the application of each of the alternatives, ensuring its efficacy in the destination environment and avoiding interference of particles that impede adhesion.
Features Centrifuge Plasma 22
- Shows RPM and RCF, time and acceleration/deceleration (PCBS).
- Speed programming in 50 RPM/ 50 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 5 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- 16 programmable memories.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h., with deactivation option.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.