Max. capacity: 4 x 1.000 ml.
Max. speed: 21.948 xg / 14.300 RPM
The largest of our benchtop machines, with a capacity of up to 4 litres and an ergonomic design that enables easy loading of the rotor, as well as traceability of the positioning of the samples so as to balance the load and for easy identification. It has a wide range of accessories with capacity for four 1.000 ml. bottles, microplates, microtubes and a large number of positions for the most commonly used 15 ml. conical, 50 ml. conical, 15 ml., 10 ml. and 5 ml. tubes for clinical as well as biotechnology applications.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
Its colour TFT touch screen offers performance that enables, in addition to controlling the equipment by operational parameters, the possibility of exporting data for analysis and timer programmed operation. The autonomy provided by this equipment facilitates automation of work cycles and modes. This also ensures traceability of the process, not leaving any parameter uncontrolled and maintaining the process at all times.
Features Centrifuge Dilitcen 22
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS) and unbalancing location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 min to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalancing location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programmable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors can be removed with the lid closed.
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h., with deactivation option.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.