Max. capacity: 4 x 100 ml. (8/6”)
Max. speed: 2.425 xg / 3.000 RPM
With capacity for 4 tubes of 8”, 6”, trace and 28 “finger” tubes. Versatile and effective is the better option of all the centrifuges for oil applications.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
Features Centrifuge Digtor 22 C
Designed for oil/petrol applications according the standards: ASTM D 91, D96, D 893, D 1796, D2273, D2709, D 2711, D 4007, D 5546, API 2542, API 2548, BS 4385, ISO 3734, ISO 9030, IP75, IP 359, NF M07-020, DIN 51793.
Tubes upright on rest.
Gas Release System (GRS): Gas release system (optional); pre-installation included.
TFT color touch screen, visible from more than 3 m.:
- Shows RPM and RCF, time, temperature, acceleration/deceleration values (PCBS and unbalancing location system (ULS).
- Speed programming in 10 RPM/10 xg steps.
- Real RCF values on screen based in accessories configuration.
- Count up/down from “0” or at “set RPM/RCF” for test reproducibility.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 min to 99 hours programmable in 1 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- ULS: Unbalancing location system indicating on the screen the number of the bucket which produces the unbalance switch off.
- 40 programmable memories, with protection under password.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled. PC connection.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors and adapters list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h.
- Preheating program with rotor spinning and temperature selectable. Allows keep the chamber at working temperature before starting the process.
- Regulation of the room temperature +5°C (41°F) to 80°C (176°F) in 1°C/1°F steps Programmable in °C o °F.
- Temperature sensor inside the chamber. Overheating protection.
- Internal isolated avoiding heat lost.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1, EN 61010-2-010.