Overview Product Presto Mini Plasmid Kit
DNA Extraction/Plasmid DNA Purification
This miniprep Plasmid Kit was designed for plasmid DNA purification from 1-7 ml of cultured bacterial cells. For processing larger volumes, the Presto™ Midi Plasmid Kit is also available. Both plasmid kits include TrueBlue Lysis Buffer (an optional color indicator) to prevent common handling errors while ensuring efficient cell lysis, neutralization and maximum plasmid product yield. The Presto™ Mini Plasmid Kit uses a modified alkaline lysis method and RNase treatment to obtain clear cell lysate with minimal genomic DNA/RNA contaminants. In the presence of chaotropic salt, plasmid DNA in the lysate binds to the glass fiber matrix of the plasmid mini spin column. Contaminants are removed with a Wash Buffer (containing ethanol) and the purified plasmid DNA is eluted by a low salt Elution Buffer, TE or water. DNA phenol extraction or alcohol precipitation are not required and the entire procedure can be completed within 15 minutes.
Specification Presto Mini Plasmid Kit
- Purify plasmid DNA within 15 minutes!
- Convenient: TrueBlue Lysis Buffer is an optional color indicator included with the kit to reduce common handling errors, while ensuring efficient cell lysis, neutralization and maximum plasmid product yield so you can feel confident with each and every plasmid prep.
- Plasmid Size: 1-15 kb
- High Yield: up to 50 µg of pure plasmid DNA
- Sample Volume: 1-7 ml of cultured bacterial cells
- Spin Columns: glass fiber membrane optimized for plasmid DNA purification
- Elution Volume: 30-100 µl
- Storage: dry at room temperature (15-25°C)
Application Presto Mini Plasmid Kit
Restriction Enzyme Digestion, Library Screening, Ligation, PCR, Transformation and Sequencing Reactions
Component Presto Mini Plasmid Kit
- PD1, PD2, PD3 Buffers
- TrueBlue Lysis Buffer
- W1 Buffer
- Wash Buffer
- Elution Buffer (10 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.5 at 25°C)
- RNase A
- PDH Columns
- 2 ml Collection Tubes
Quality Control Presto Mini Plasmid Kit
The quality of the Presto™ Mini Plasmid Kit is tested on a lot-to-lot basis according to Geneaid’s ISO-certified quality management system. Plasmid DNA from a 4 ml overnight E. coli (DH5α) culture, containing plasmid pBluescript (A600 > 2 U/ml) is purified using the Presto™ Mini Plasmid Kit. Following the purification process, a yield of more than 30 μg is obtained and the A260/A280 ratio is between 1.8-2.0. The purified plasmid (1 µg) is used in EcoRI digestion, and analyzed by electrophoresis.
Sumber informasi produk didapat dari website principle langsung pada tautan berikut : PDH
Demikian informasi produk Presto Mini Plasmid Kit. Bagi anda yang membutuhkan diskusi cepat produk ini bisa menghubungi contact PT. Andaru Persada Mandiri via whatsapp 087777277740 atau telepon 0251-7504679. Link alamat kami sertakan pada Google Maps.