Dibawah ini adalah informasi produk dari Genie E – Water Purification System. Untuk diskusi produk bisa menghubungi kontak PT. Andaru Persada Mandiri via whatsapp 087777277740 atau telepon 0251-7504679.
Overview Product Genie E – Water Purification System
Genie E EDI Pure Water System produces EDI water (Type II water) from tap water directly. Resistivity of the product water is above 5 MΩ•cm at 25 ℃ , which meets or exceeds Type II water quality as defined by ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696 / BS 3997 and also complies with the purified water requirements from the European and U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
The system is CE/RoHS certified. RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
Design & Functions
- The system can be linked to multiple dispensers via CAN cable or wireless.
- Automatic temperature compensation allows RO production rate stable over a wide range of temperature.
- Exceptionally consistent and predictable high purity Type II water from the best in class IonPure EDI (electrodeionization) module.
- Fully automated control system has cleaning, rising, flush and many other functions.
- System automatically rinses a new RO membrane. User does not need to set special rinse program for a new RO membrane.
- A bypath automatically sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet a preset quality standard. The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield thus it is more environmentally friendly.
- The main system can be tucked away to save precious bench space since it fits well to be wall-mounted, set on the shelf or under the sink.
- The Chlorine cleaning and pH cleaning functions keep the maintenance easier and ensure optimal water quality.
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- Leak protector incorporated can prevent damage from a water leakage by shutting the feed water off in case of unexpected leaking.
- Tank recirculation model guarantees water quality in the tank.
Effective TOC level controlment
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria in pure water.
- A tank Sanitization Module can be equipped to effectively keep microbial growth at a lower level by UV light.
Easy Operation and Maintenance
- Performance history, alarms and alerts information, maintenance data of consumables as well as key parts are logged and traceable from a simple RFID scan at installation.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
Cartridges and Parts
- Internal Ion-Pure EDI module removes the remaining ions, further reduce the content of organic compounds and has a certain capacity to prevent the growth of bacteria from RO water.
- Ion exchange resins are continuously regenerated by an electric field. No hazardous chemical regeneration or costly resin replacement is needed.
- EDI module has a high degree of automation and minimal electricity consumption by using the equivalent of the energy.
- Internal P Pack cartridge removes oxidants, organics, particles and scaling ions to prevent them from fouling the RO membranes and the EDI module.
- AC Pack contains special activated carbon to remove organic impurities and free chlorines.
- 8-inch console controls system and peripheral devices (Such as leak protector and tank sanitization module). All operations can be done on the console by touching the screen.
- The control console can be placed on the bench or inside a drawer for further flexibility and space saving.
- The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
- The system has two level password protection on display menu for safety purposes.
- The volumetric function can automatically deliver the water volume you need once it is set up.
- With the adjusting button on a control console or a dispenser, you can dispense water at the flow rate you need up to 2 liters per minute.
- A dispenser handle can be set on the dispenser stand, on the main system, or even hanging onto other places to free up maximum bench space.
- Various final filters (optional) are applicable to ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
- The tank integrated continuous level sensor measures water level within the tank and manages the system to start or stop producing water automatically based on requirements.
- Water level and quality inside the tank can be viewed from the control console.
Main Application Genie E – Water Purification System
EDI pure water can be used in many areas. Here are some typical applications.
- Preparation of chemical bio-reagents
- Preparation of culture media
- Preparation of solution for chemical analysis such as HPLC and ICP
- Feed water to ultrapure water systems
- Feed water to medical device and equipment (clinical analyzers, Aging testers etc.)
- For serum and blood fractionation
- For ophthalmic
Specification Genie E – Water Purification System
|Feed Water Requirements
|Municipal water, Conductivity < 2000 μS/cm (1000 ppm)
|5 – 35 ℃
|Feed water pressure
|1 – 6 bar (15 – 90 psi)
|Water Flow Rate
|Water production rate (@ 25℃)
|5, 10, 15 L/hr
|Water dispensing rate
|Up to 2.0 L/min
|Product Water Quality
|97 to 98% ionic rejection (new RO cartridge)
> 99% organic rejection
> 99% particulates & bacteria rejection
|Water resistivity (@ 25℃)
|> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 – 16 MΩ·cm)
|< 30 ppb
|Product Water Quality Stored in Tank (for tank recirculation models)
|> 1 MΩ·cm (default), adjustable
|Main system dimensions Width × depth × height
|32 × 44 × 54 cm (12.6 × 17.3 × 21.3 in)
|Dispenser dimensions Width × depth × height
|21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)
|110 – 240 VAC
|Main system power
|< 200 W
Ordering Information Genie E – Water Purification System
|Genie E 5 Water System
|Genie E 10 Water System
|Genie E 15 Water System
|Genie E 5 Water System, with tank recirculation
|Genie E 10 Water System, with tank recirculation
|Genie E 15 Water System, with tank recirculation
Cartridges and Final Filters
|Genie AC Pack
|Genie P Pack
|Genie P Pack for harder water
|Genie T Pack
|0.2 µm PES High Flux Capsule Filter
Tanks and Accessories
|30 L PE tank with sensors for Genie
|60 L PE tank with sensors for Genie
|100 Liter PE tank, w/continuous level sensor and sanitization module
|Tank vent filter for Genie
|Sanitization module for Genie
|Tank recirculation upgrade kit with a cartridge
|Tank UV lamp 254 nm for Genie
|Continuous level sensor, 0 – 2 m, 1/4 inch G threads
|Submersible Level Sensor, 0 – 3 m
|Wireless Dispenser upgrade kit
|Dispenser kit with on-system anchor
|Genie RO Pack, 12 L/H
|Genie RO Pack, 16 L/H
|LPX05 CEDI Replacement Module
|LPX10 CEDI Replacement Module
|LPX15 CEDI Replacement Module
|Leak protector for Genie
|RO Booster pump, 24VDC
|Recirculation pump, 24VDC
|Genie Cleaning Pack
|254 nm UV lamp for Genie
|Genie control console
|Sanitizer, 24 tablets/bottle
|Foot switch for Genie
|Wall mount kit for Genie
|Wall mount kit for Genie Dispenser
Sumber informasi produk didapat dari website principle langsung pada tautan berikut : rephile
Demikian informasi produk Genie E – Water Purification System. Bagi anda yang membutuhkan diskusi cepat produk ini bisa menghubungi contact PT. Andaru Persada Mandiri via whatsapp 087777277740 atau telepon 0251-7504679. Link alamat kami sertakan pada Google Maps.