This weighing furnace with integrated precision scale and software, was designed especially for combustion loss determination in the laboratory. The determination of combustion loss is necessary, for instance, when analyzing sludges and household garbage, and is also used in a variety of technical processes for the evaluation of results. The difference between the initial total mass and the combustion residue is the combustion loss. During the process, the software included records both the temperature and the weight loss.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
- Tmax 1100 °C or 1200 °C
- Heating from two sides
- Ceramic heating plates with integral heating element which is safeguarded against fumes and splashing, and easy to replace
- Only fiber materials are used which are not classified as carcinogenic according to TRGS 905, class 1 or 2
- Dual shell housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Optional flap door (L) which can be used as work platform or lift door (LT) with hot surface facing away from the operator
- Adjustable working air inlet in the door
- Exhaust air outlet in rear wall of furnace
- Solid state relays provide for lownoise operation
- Delivery includes base, ceramic plunger with base plate in the furnace lining, precision scale and software package
- 4 scales available for different maximum weights and scaling ranges
- Process control and documentation for temperature and combustion loss via VCD software package for monitoring, documentation and control
- Defined application within the constraints of the operating instructions
- Chimney, chimney with fan or catalytic converter
- Over-temperature limiter with adjustable cutout temperature for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the furnace and load
- Observation hole in the door
The muffle furnaces L 1/12 – LT 40/12 are the right choice for daily laboratory use. These models stand out for their excellent workmanship, advanced and attractive design, and high level of reliability. The muffle furnaces come equipped with either a flap door or lift door at no extra charge.
With their unbeatable price/performance ratio, these compact muffle furnaces are perfect for many applications in the laboratory. Quality features like the dual shell furnace housing of rust-free stainless steel, their compact, lightweight constructions, or the heating elements encased in quartz glass tubes make these models reliable partners for your application.
Heating elements on support tubes radiating freely into the furnace chamber provide for particularly short heating times for these muffle furnaces. Thanks to their robust lightweight refractory brick insulation, they can reach a maximum working temperature of 1300 °C. These muffle furnaces thus represent an interesting alternative to the familiar L(T) 3/11 models, when you need particularly short heating times or a higher application temperature.
These models stand out for their excellent workmanship, advanced and attractive design, and high level of reliability. Heating elements on support tubes radiating freely into the furnace chamber provide for particularly short heating times and a maximum temperature of 1400 °C. These muffle furnaces are a good alternative to the familiar L(T) ../11 series when higher application temperatures are needed.
We particularly recommend the muffle furnace L 9/11/SKM if your application involves aggressive substances. The furnace has a ceramic muffle with embedded heating from four sides. The muffle furnace thus combines a very good temperature uniformity with excellent protection of the heating elements from aggressive atmospheres. Another aspect is the smooth, nearly particle free muffle (furnace door made of fiber insulation), an important quality feature for some ashing processes.
The ashing furnaces LV 3/11 – LVT 15/11 are especially designed for ashing in the laboratory. A special air intake and exhaust system allows air exchange of more than 6 times per minute. Incoming air is preheated to ensure a good temperature uniformity.
The ashing furnace L ../11 BO is specially designed for processes in which larger sample quantities have to be incinerated. Fields of application are e.g. the ashing of food, thermal cleaning of injection molding tools or the determination of annealing loss. Another application is the debinding of ceramic products, e.g. after additive production.
This weighing furnace with integrated precision scale and software, was designed especially for combustion loss determination in the laboratory.