A new instrument for real-time amplification and melting analysis suitable both for research studies as well as for diagnostics applications. Two thermoeletric Peltier elements ensure high accuracy of temperature regulation and noiselessness.
The unique design and project of the thermal block allows loading and unloading of test samples in a completely automated software-controlled way.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
Features Polymerase Chain Reaction
- 4 or 5 channels multiplexing for discrimination of up to five targets in a single reaction well*
- Strong flexibility thanks to the 96-well format suited for standard PCR microplates, test tubes and strips
- Possibility to use tubes with different heights with regulation of the matrix block
- Optimal signal/noise ratio and absence of crosstalk ensured by the unique design of the optical track including a separate light source for each channel and a matrix CCD camera
- Light emitting diodes (LED) as a light source with a lifetime of about 100,000 hours that does not require maintenance or constant
- Wide dynamic range of detection using multiple exposure method, which leads the optimization of signal registration conditions to a whole new level, greatly simplifying or even eliminating the need for fluorescence settings
- Main applications are Real-Time quantitation, single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) genotyping, melting curve and gene expression analysis
- Instrument comes with the most used Sacace protocols already installed in the software minimizing possibility of error during programming.