Abbe Refractometer Analog(AR4) – Refractive index and % Brix can be measured and read via an eyepiece.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
The AR4 determines the refractive index between nD 1.3000–1.7200 and the sugar content in the range of 0–95 %Brix of liquid, viscous as well as solid samples. Dry substance content in % and the dispersion value nF-nC can be calculated.
- Measurement of liquid, viscous and solid samples, regardless of their turbidity, viscosity, transparency and absorption
- Suitable for the measurement of foils and solids
- Large measuring range of nD 1.3000-1.7200 and 0-95%Brix, scale manually adjustable
- Reading the measured values via an eyepiece
- Robust housing and easy handling
- With thermostat connections that allow for the temperature control with an external thermostat
- Temperature is displayed on LCD screen
The Abbe refractometers have a wide range of applications in the chemical, petro-, oil- and fat industries, in the food industry, in hospitals, pharmacies and research offices, as well as in research and teaching. The special feature is the possibility to measure not only liquid and viscous samples but also solids and foils. Main application fields are:
- Identity test, purity control and concentration determination of raw materials, semi-finished products and end products
- Determination of the sugar concentration
- Incoming and outgoing goods inspection
- Purity control
- Testing of food and pharmaceutical products
- Testing of the compliance with national and international standards
Abbe refractometer AR4 with circulating thermostat PT31
Circulating thermostat PT31
The electronic circulating thermostat PT31 with Peltier element is a versatile and powerful device for temperature control. It is sturdy and easy to use. The PT31 has a continuously adjustable temperature range of 8 to 35 °C, a temperature accuracy of ± 0.2 °C and a resolution of 0.1 °C. The temperature can be read on a 2-line LCD display. Due to its small size, our circulating thermostat requires little space in the laboratory.