Polycarbonate resin is adopted to enhance shock resistance and chemical resistance, creating a tough body that is endurable even in harsh environments.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
Polycarbonate resin is adopted to enhance shock resistance and chemical resistance, creating a tough body that is endurable even in harsh environments. The intuitive and natural operability of LAQUAact, combined with a “Versatile” ability, brings a dynamic measurement experience.
- Measures dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration in ppm (mg/L) or % saturation
- 0.01 mg/L or 0.1% resolution
- Compensates for sample salinity and temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Up to 2 calibration points
- Built-in memory can store up to 100 data
- Auto-shut off (programmable: 1 to 30 minutes)
- Auto-Hold / Auto-Stable measurement
- Built-in electrode holder allows 2 electrodes to be attached on both sides of the meter
- Large LCD: 52mm x 64mm
- Casing is IP67 waterproof (for 30mins immersion in 1m depth of water) and dustproof
- Powered by 2 x AAA (LR03) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries or power adaptor
- Packaged in new molded carry case
- 2 years meter warranty.
The appearance of items in the picture are subject to change in each region.
- LAQUAact DO110 DO/Temp meter, built-in electrode holder, 2 x AAA batteries
- Instruction Manual
- 9551-20D Galvanic DO probe with integrated temperature sensor, 2m cable
- Carry case