U-50 series Multi-parameter water quality checker enables to measure and indicate the monitoring result simultaneously up to 11 parameters with one unit.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
U-50 series Multi-parameter water quality checker enables to measure and indicate the monitoring result simultaneously up to 11 parameters with one unit. Tough & powerful design, considering user friendly field monitoring on site, such as rive, ground water, drainage water, etc. bring together feature of function and performance, which makes simple operation for everybody.
Control Unit Design for Field Operations
- Auto-calibration feature provides hassle free calibration of pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, turbidity and depth.
- Shock resistant cover designed for rough treatment in the field and is easily cleaned.
- Cable can be easily connected and disconnected with quick-connect fitting.
- Auto hold function freezes average data values on the screen to offer more time to verify or transcribe data.
- Diagnostic functions notify the user of errors.
- Integral USB connection for data transfer to a PC. USA cable is sold separately and includes software.
- Selectable measurement units allow the operator to report data without the need to convert data to desired units of measure.
Sensor Probe Unit
Multiple Sensors Housed in Each Probe
- Multiple sensors allow for the measurement of 11 parameters simultaneously (pH, pH(mv), ORP, DO, COND, Salinity, TDS, Seawater Specific Gravity, Temperature, Turbidity, Water Depth).
- Turbidity sensor U-53 conforms to US EPA method 180.1. Precision has been improved over conventional instruments. The model U-53 high precision filed replaceable turbidity sensor with wiper has a resolution of 0.01 NTU.
- Turbidity sensor of U-54 conforms to EN ISO 7027. The model U-54 has a resolution of 0.01 NTU.
- Improved stability of the dissolved oxygen sensor has been achieved with a new 3 electrode design for fast response and polarographic sensor for ease of maintenance.
- pH and ORP electrodes can be replaced individually to reduce replacement costs.
|Measurement temperature||-10 to 55°C|
|Max. sensor diameter||Approx. 96mm|
|Probe length||Approx. 340mm|
|Cable length||Standard: 2m, Option: 10m,30 m|
|Mass||Approx. 1800g (Approx. 3.97 Ibs)|
|Automatic calibration (use pH4)||Applying to all models|
|Measurement depth||Max. 30 m|
|Material contact with liquid||PPS, glass, SUS316L, SUS304, FKM, PEEK, Q,Titaniumu, FEP membrane, POM|
|Water resistance||JIS protection livel 8|
|Outer dimensions||115(W) X 66(D) X 283(H) mm|
|Mass||Approx. 800 g (Approx. 1.76 Ibs)|
|LCD||320 X 240 liquid crystal display with backlight (black and white)|
|Measurement principle||Glass electrode method|
|Range||pH 0 to 14|