Overview Product Large DNA Fragments Kit
The Large DNA Fragments Extraction Kit is a PCR Cleanup Kit and Gel Extraction Kit in 1 convenient system optimized to recover or concentrate a broad range of DNA fragments (100 bp-50 kb) from agarose gel, PCR, or other enzymatic reactions. The Large DNA Fragments Extraction Kit uses a concentrated sodium buffer to dissolve agarose gel and denature enzymes. DNA fragments are then bound by silica beads. Contaminants are removed with a Wash Buffer (containing ethanol) and the purified DNA fragments are eluted by a low salt Elution Buffer, TE or water. Salts, enzymes and unincorporated nucleotides can be effectively removed from the reaction mixture without phenol extraction or alcohol precipitation. Typically, recoveries are up to 80% for Gel Extraction and up to 95% for PCR Cleanup. The entire procedure can be completed in 20 minutes and DNA can be eluted in (10-20 μl) of Elution Buffer to obtain a high concentration of DNA products. The purified DNA is ready for use in PCR, Fluorescent or Radioactive Sequencing, Restriction Enzyme Digestion, DNA Labeling and Ligation.
Specification Large DNA Fragments Kit
- Purify large DNA fragments within 20 minutes!
- High Recovery of large DNA fragments: up to 80% (10-50 kb), up to 95% (<10 kb)
- Optimized for 100 bp-50 kb DNA fragment recovery
- Sample Size: up to 250 mg (agarose gel slice) or up to 100 μl (PCR products)
- Elution volume: 10-20 μl for highly concentrated DNA
- Modified silica bead protocol
- Process both TAE and TBE agarose gel
- Convenient: DF2 binding buffer is premixed with a pH indicator to allow for easy determination of optimal pH
- Includes 3M Sodium Acetate (pH5.0) to adjust pH if it becomes too high
- Storage: dry at room temperature (15-25ºC)
Application Large DNA Fragments Kit
Fluorescent and Radioactive Sequencing, PCR, Restriction Enzyme Digestion, DNA Labeling and Ligation
Component Large DNA Fragments Kit
- Presto™ Max Suspension
- DF2 Buffer
- 3M Sodium Acetate (pH5.0)
- Wash Buffer
- Elution Buffer (10 mM Tris-HCl, pH8.5 at 25°C)
Quality Control Large DNA Fragments Kit
The quality of the Large DNA Fragments Extraction Kit is tested on a lot-to-lot basis according to Geneaid’s ISO-certified quality management system. DNA fragments are purified from either agarose gel, PCR products or other aqueous solutions and analyzed by electrophoresis.
Sumber informasi produk didapat dari website principle langsung pada tautan berikut : DFL
Demikian informasi produk Large DNA Fragments Kit. Bagi anda yang membutuhkan diskusi cepat produk ini bisa menghubungi contact PT. Andaru Persada Mandiri via whatsapp 087777277740 atau telepon 0251-7504679. Link alamat kami sertakan pada Google Maps.