Polycarbonate resin is adopted to enhance shock resistance and chemical resistance, creating a tough body that is endurable even in harsh environments.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
Polycarbonate resin is adopted to enhance shock resistance and chemical resistance, creating a tough body that is endurable even in harsh environments. The intuitive and natural operability of LAQUAact, combined with a “Versatile” ability, brings a dynamic measurement experience.
- Automatic pH calibration up to 5 points using NIST or USA pH buffers
- 0.01 pH resolution
- Offset and slope display
- Automatic / Manual temperature compensation and temperature calibration function
- Built-in memory can store up to 100 data
- Auto-shut off (programmable: 1 to 30 minutes)
- Auto-Hold / Auto-Stable measurement
- Built-in electrode holder allows 2 electrodes to be attached on both sides of the meter
- Large LCD: 52mm x 64mm
- Casing is IP67 waterproof (for 30mins immersion in 1m depth of water) and dustproof
- Powered by 2 x AAA (LR03) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries or power adaptor
- Packaged in new molded carry case
- 2 years meter warranty
The appearance of items in the picture are subject to change in each region.
- LAQUAact PH110 pH/ORP/Temp meter, built-in electrode holder, 2 x AAA batteries
- Instruction manual
- 9651-10D plastic-body, gel-filled pH electrode with integrated temperature sensor
- pH 4.01 / 7.00 / 10.01 buffers (60ml each)
- Carry case
PH110-KN: Kit with pH 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18 NIST buffers (60ml each) is available upon request.
|pH Range||-2.00 to 16.00 pH|
|Accuracy||± 0.01 pH|
|Calibration Points||Up to 5|
|Buffer Options||USA, NIST|
|ORP Range||± 2000 mV|
|Accuracy||± 1mV or 1% of reading (whichever is greater)|
|Temperature Range||-30.0 to 130.0°C|
|Auto-Shut Off||Yes (Programmable: 1 to 30 minutes)|
|Auto-Hold / Auto-Stable||Yes|
|Offset / Slope Display||Yes (Independent acid and alkaline slopes depending on calibration)|
|Electrode Status||On screen display|
|Inputs||BNC, phono, DC sockets|
|IP Rating||IP67, shock-resistant|
|Power Requirements||2 x AAA (LR03) or Ni-MH rechargeable batteries or power adaptor|
|Battery Life||>1000 hours|