The FP8500 combines the characteristics of the FP8400 with an automatic calibration to realise a 24 hour fully automated measurement operation; measuring times between 1 second and several minutes are possible.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
The FP8500 combines the characteristics of the FP8400 with an automatic calibration to realise a 24 hour fully automated measurement operation; measuring times between 1 second and several minutes are possible. For data transmission, a variety of interfaces are available. With the models of the FP8000 series, A.KRÜSS Optronic presents to this day unique measuring devices for the simultaneous measurement of the elements Na, K, Ca and Li. Five measuring channels are available for this, which can be individually configured. Thanks to proven measuring methods and modern device electronics, our flame photometers achieve high-precision and reproducible measurement results and are a simple and particularly cost-effective alternative to analysis techniques such as ICP or AAS.
- Reliable, simultaneous measurement of up to five alkaline and alkaline earth elements
- Remote control of several devices via central process computer
- Suitable for 24-hour operation
- Very high precision
- Maximum operational safety through intelligent security mechanisms
- User administration with two authorization levels
- Full traceability of the measurement results
- Extensive interfaces and convenient data transfer
- Compliance with international standards such as GMP / GLP and 21 CFR Part 11
- Process analysis
- Process monitoring
- Online measurement
- Automated continuous measurement
An overview of typical applications with the flame photometer FP8000 series can be found in our campus article on flame photometer applications.
Samples and substances often analyzed with a flame photometer
- Measuring potassium and sodium in salt
- Measurement of sodium, potassium and calcium in various food samples
- Measurement of sodium, potassium and calcium in fruits and vegetable juices
- High-purity water
- Measurement of sodium, potassium and calcium in pharmaceutical reagents and infusion solutions (Ringer’s solution, NaCl solution)
- Wastewater control by determination of potassium, sodium and magnesium content
- Concentration determinations of sodium and potassium in fertilizer production
- Measurement of sodium in glassmaking
- Review of sodium, potassium or calcium levels in cement production