Max. capacity: 4 x 2,2 ml.
Max. speed: 839 xg / 2.500 RPM
The cytocentrifuge Ortoalresa is designed for concentration of biological samples on a visible surface for the microscope and its subsequent identification and characterisation.
Easy to handle, reduces the handling time, indispensable features in oncology, cytology and microbiology services. It has a swing out rotor for 4 supports, with two positions for recovery of the filtrate for a second processing in the case of low concentration samples. It can adapt rotors for tubes or plates of the Digicen 21 centrifuge.
If you need discussion about this product, please click “Find Solution”. Or click the “Order Now” to buy now.
Features Centrifuge Cytocentrifuge
Sealed holders which prevent the leak of the sample, easy to use.
Fast identification of microorganism.
Allows cells detection even in low concentrated liquids.
Processing time <15 min.
Alarm to prevent the drying of the samples every 20 seconds.
Available rotors for tubes (check Digicen 21 accessories).
- Shows RPM and RCF, time and acceleration/deceleration (PCBS).
- Speed programming in 50 RPM/ 50 xg steps.
- Timer countdown/up from “0” or at “set RPM/ RCF” for reproducible tests.
- Timer from 1 to 99 min. programmable in 5 sec. steps and hold position.
- PCBS: Progressive controlled acceleration and braking system up to 175 selectable ramps that prevents sample homogenization after separation.
- 16 programmable memories.
- Several acoustic and visual messages warning the user the device situation.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Induction motor maintenance free (brushless).
- Rotors list on memory.
- Noise level: below 60 dB.
- Start, stop, open lid and short spin with adjustable speed buttons.
- Option of free/locked adjustment of RPM/ RCF along the run.
- Automatic open lid, programable.
- Last values remain in memory.
- Automatic rotor recognition. Over-speed protection.
- Lid provided with security systems:
– Automatic lid lock system, motorized with double lock.
– Emergency lid-lock release.
– Locking and protection against opening along the run.
– Lid dropping protection.
– Port in the lid for calibration and operation checking.
- Unbalance detection and switch off.
- Protection safety ring between the centrifugation chamber and the housing.
- Chamber of centrifugation in stainless steel (easy cleaning).
- Rotors and adapters autoclavable, easy to install by the user.
- Forced ventilation to reduce temperature increasing.
- Automatic disconnection for energy saving up to 8 h., with deactivation option.
Standards and Directives
EU Directives: 2011/65/EU, 2012/19/EU, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, 98/79/EC.
Standards: EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-020, EN 61326-2-6, EN 61326-1.
|Version||CE 110||CE 116|
|Dimensions (mm)(w x d x h)||410 – 530 – 320||410 – 530 – 320|
|Net weight (Kg)||36|